Winter Ice Hockey 2016/17
31st Winter Season
Travellers Winter 2016/17 Adult Hockey League
- Guaranteed 24 games scheduled from September - April
- All games played at University of Ottawa Sports Complex and TD Place
- CARHA Hockey Insurance included in team registration
- Parking included at both facilities
- Monthly draws for 100-level Sens tickets
- Exclusive tournament entry rates for CARHA Hockey tournaments
- League-wide Player of the Week skate mat award open to all divisions
- New CARHA Hockey ball caps for every registered player
- Online statistics posted on a nightly basis
- Returning Travellers League Winter and / or Summer teams are guaranteed a spot in this year's Winter league provided their fully completed registration forms and all required cheques are received by July 22nd, 2016, after which new and returning teams will be accepted equally on a first-come, first-served basis.
Team Entry Fees
This Winter's Travellers Hockey League entry fee is $6,450 (includes 13% HST).
* Early Bird Entry fee - $6,350 (includes 13% HST). Deadline is July 22nd, 2016 for a $100 discount! All Early Bird Teams are entered into a draw to win 2 Club Level Sens Tickets (valued at $375)! For more details please contact the league.
Registration Steps and Payment Schedule
1. Submit all registration documents as indicated below, as well as payments as follows:
1st cheque: $450 initial deposit cheque dated immediately
2nd cheque: $2,000 dated September 6th, 20163rd cheque: $2,000 dated October 6th, 20164th cheque: $2,000 dated November 8th, 2016
Total : $6,450
**NEW THIS SEASON** E-Transfers will now be accepted for Team Deposits, Team Registrations and Team Bonds.
NEW TEAMS : Plus $150 returnable team BOND cheque dated no later than September 6th, 2016.
RETURNING TEAMS : will be advised at some point during the summer season if their team bond needs to be replenished to the $150 level.
FULL PAYMENT OPTION : Full entry fee may also be paid in full in three ways:
(i) in one cheque for $6,450 (or $6,350 if submitted before July 22nd, 2016) due and dated immediately with registration.(ii) in two cheques : $450 deposit due immediately with registration, plus cheque for thebalance of $6,000 dated no later than September 6th, 2016.(iii) Cash payments/E-Transfers will be accepted for Team Deposit and / or if Team Registration is paid in full.
PAYMENTS : Cheques or drafts are payable to “Travellers Hockey League”. Please write team name on front of all cheques. “Cash” payments/ E-Transfers for entry fees or team bonds ARE accepted.
PLEASE NOTE: If paying by E-Transfer, please email Chelsea at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Print off, complete in full and submit the following along with the required cheques as listed above (only fully completed entries are accepted):
TEAM /CALIBRE FORM (Although your roster may change prior to beginning of the season, an interim Roster/Calibre form must be submitted)
3. Return all cheques and forms to:
Travellers Hockey Leaguec/o CARHA HOCKEY Offices (Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm **after 4pm please slide under door. Please note our building closes at 6pm)Suite 610, 1420 Blair PlaceOttawa, OntarioK1J 9L8
Once your team is accepted into the League, each player on your team will be required to submit electronically the “Player Registration/Waiver Form” prior to his first game of the season. This online registration form will be posted on the Travellers League website prior to the beginning of the season.
To Contact League Convenor
Please ask for Chad or Chelsea